TopFlor specializes in indoor futsal with carpets or rubber paintings, all of which meet international standards and meet commercial needs. For more than five years, TopFlor has made futsal courts as well as other sports grounds for stadiums, schools, companies ..... paint on the old futsal carpets are also our highlights.
Futsal & Other Sports Court: All sport surfaces are custom-designed and built in conjunction with new technological advances to ensure a comfortable and safe playing surface. With product design aimed at reducing maintenance costs, while enhancing surface features, we maximize performance on the basketball courts and other athletic fields. Accessories and materials imported from the US, Europe standards.
Paint on old futsal carpets running: TopFlor uses the most advanced sports paints to remodel paint on the surface of the old carpet that is in accordance with all relevant regulations and technical standards. They support athletes in their endeavors to achieve the highest performance and at the same time reduce the risk of injury.
Our system solutions are very durable and resistant to weather. Thus functions are maintained for decades and systems can be installed and used in all climates.
Before installing futsal carpets, it is very important to smooth the concrete floor, as it will affect the quality and fine art after carpeting.
The Futsal carpeting process involves the following steps:
Step 1: Flatten the floor and clean the concrete.
* With background is ceramic tiles or granite.
- Remove all existing granite or granite tiles on the floor.
- Use grinding machine, grind the entire cement on the concrete surface after removing the tiles or granite. Ensure the floor is always flat and stable before installation
* With solid foundation is solid foundation, good background.
- Check the background under the design.
- Check the background for flatness.
- Treat the dents on the substrate with a special glue mixture for concrete substrates (Adhesive Decoturf Acrylic + Fine Sand + Cement + Water).
Handle any bumps on the floor with a grinder to ensure that the surface before application is always flat and stable.
Use specialized glue (Adhesive Decoturf Acrylic + fine sand + water) through the air to smooth the concrete floor.
Then clean the floor to make sure the floor is free of dirt and dust.
Step 2: Apply glue to concrete
You should use specialized glue for the carpet provided by the carpet manufacturer itself. Because they are the ones who have the best understanding of the materials they produce.
- Before installation, any stains, paint spots ... .. must be cleaned. Clean soil, sand, dirt on the floor surface.
- The floor surface should also be dry before application.
- After the floor is cleaned and stabilized:
Take the standard line (or centerline), this line divides the floor according to the size of the carpet you want to apply:
The benchmark works to help save the most carpet and make sure the aesthetic finishes.
Mark the reference line with a horizontal line with the beginning and end of the line.
Using the specified standard glue, we glue the carpet and lie on it.
Once completed, use a rubber hammer to tap the edges of the carpet.
A trick for you to carpet your carpet is perfect is that: during the carpeting process, you should pay attention to the carpet line, sticking the right carpet pattern will bring a satisfactory result.
Step 3: Finish the carpet
- Usually at the edge of the wall, you have to cut the edge of the carpet is missing. You mark the carpets to be cut with a pencil, ... and can use a knife or scissors to cut. The edge of the carpet, so the edge of the wall about 1-2mm.
- In order to make your carpet floor more perfect, we recommend using extra footwall. This wall base will help you cover the edges of the carpet, increase the aesthetics, as well as the subtle connection between the carpet and the wall.
- Cleaning, cleaning glue marks, carpet stains by cleaning the carpet with clean water.
- Consultancy & Design (22.07.2017)
- Complete Works (22.07.2017)
- Warranty - Maintenance (22.07.2017)
- Design playground for children (28.07.2017)
- Construction of international standard athletics track (28.07.2017)